<a href="http://indian-tamil-recipe.com/recipes/dosai/">Click here </a> to view recipe of dosai batter
4 medium finely chopped
3 medium broken pieces
Finely minced 5 pieces
for each(for about 8 Dosas)
As per taste
- Mix and stir already prepared dosa batter, chopped onion, minced chili and ginger
- Pour one serving spoon to a heated frying pan.
- Don’t spread like crispy dosa. Just pour and let it spread on its own. It has to be even and flat.
- When the bottom is light golden brown,You can turn but do not over cook. (Some people don’t turn it) Garnish with cilantro and serve hot
- You can serve with hot sambar or coconut chutney or any other hot and spicy chutney
For Uthappam you need to prepare idli/dosa batter the previous day. If you need help please click on IDLI