- Dosai Batter2 Cups<a href="http://indian-tamil-recipe.com/recipes/dosai/">Click here </a> to view recipe of dosai batter
- Onions4 medium finely chopped
- Green Chili3 medium broken pieces
- GingerFinely minced 5 pieces
- cilantroFew leaves
- Oil1 Teaspoonsfor each(for about 8 Dosas)
- SaltAs per taste
- Mix and stir already prepared dosa batter, chopped onion, minced chili and ginger
- Pour one serving spoon to a heated frying pan.
- Don’t spread like crispy dosa. Just pour and let it spread on its own. It has to be even and flat.
- When the bottom is light golden brown,You can turn but do not over cook. (Some people don’t turn it) Garnish with cilantro and serve hot
- You can serve with hot sambar or coconut chutney or any other hot and spicy chutney
For Uthappam you need to prepare idli/dosa batter the previous day. If you need help please click on IDLI