Sweet Samosa Recipe
Roasted black sesame seed
Roasted white sesame seed
Fresh shredded coconut
Maida flour or whole wheat flour
- Start with making a dough for the samosa, mix Maida flour or whole wheat flour, Rava, Baking soda, Unsalted Butter, with the help of water make soft dough, and keep it aside.
- Take a pan and add 1 tablespoon of ghee. Add cashew and almond; wait till cashew turns golden brown. Now add black sesame, white sesame, fresh shredded coconut and cook until coconut turn light golden brown.
- Now add the sugar mix well and keep it aside to cool down.
- Now make small ball out of the dough and flatten the balls into thick circle shape just like chapatti.
- Now put small filling in the middle and fold it like a samosa (fold along the diameter), make sure that you have sealed the sides. Do not put too much feeling else it will break the samosa when you deep fry them.
- Now take out a pan and heat oil for frying the folded samosa until they turn golden brown and serve hot.
•Make sure that you don’t fry many samosa at a time.
•You can decorate it with silver foil for party.