- Raw Banana2
- Carrot Grated1/2
- Green Peas1/3 Cups
- Small Red Onion1/2 Cups
- Chili Powder1 Teaspoons
- Garm masala1 Teaspoons
- Saltas per taste
- Little Kotmali
- For rose milk
- Roof Afza
- Sugar2 Teaspoons
- First Boil the banana’s in cooker and peels the skin.
- Smash the banana and add the onion, grated carrot, peas.
- Now add and chili powder, garam masala and mix the ingredients well.
- Now add Salt and kotamali and mix it together and make small cutlets out of them.
- Then take a tava and place these cutlets on the tava and allow it to cook .Turn both the sides until they reach a dark brown color by adding few drops of oil.
- Take a blender and pour milk, Roof Afza and added 2 tsp of sugar. Blend it for 2-3 minutes and pour it in glass and serve cold, put some ice cubes and garnish with mint leaves.
- Serve the hot cutlets with pudhina chutney and rose milk.