All Purpose Flour
As per taste
2 Tbsp + Oil for Deep Frying.
To knead the dough
- Mix Flour,oil & salt, by hand or in food processor.
- Knead well by adding water to make a hard dough.
- Cover it with a wet cloth. Heat oil for Deep Frying.
- Divide the roll into lime sized balls. With the help of rolling pin .. roll each to disc/circular shape.
- Deep fry poori’s in hot oil for a minute.. turn side & fry till puffed & golden in color.
P.S. Differnt people use different combination of flours…this is the way I use.. even if you dont have all purpose flour handy .. just use plain wheat flour..
Serve hot with potato and onion patchadi or Gorbanzo/Channa masala.