- Beef250 gms
- Finely chopped mint leaf15
- Finely coriander leaffew
- Finely chopped green chili4
- Finely chopped Tomato20
- Finely chopped Onion1
- Saltas taste
- Oil2 Teaspoons
- Turmeric powder1/2 Teaspoons
- Coriander powder3 Teaspoons
- Garam masala1 Teaspoons
- Red Chili powder1 Teaspoons
- Ground coconut thick paste1/4 Cups
- Ginger paste1 Teaspoons
- Garlic paste1 Teaspoons
People who love non vegetarian dish and wants to try something really delicious that goes well with paratha then Beef Korma Recipe is one of its kinds.
- Take a pressure cooker and heat oil in it then add chopped onion and cook it until it gets translucent or golden brown.
- Now it is the time to add other ingredients like ginger, garlic paste and cook for 2 minutes or until raw smell is gone.
- Now add chopped tomato, mint leaf, slit green chilies, coriander leaf, and now cook all this until oil gets separated.
- Now it is time to add red chili powder, turmeric powder and cook for next one minute.
- Now here you have to add beef meat and mix well and cook until it soaks all the masala.
- Now add a cup of water, coriander powder, curry masala and salt as per your taste and now mix everything well.
- Now you have to add ground coconut, now cover the lid of the pressure cooker, and wait for 2 whistles.
- Once the pressure is gone then open the lead of the pressure cooker, transfer it is serving bowl, garnish with coriander leafs and serve hot.
This korma can be served with paratha or rice but it taste best with paratha. To prepare this side dish you need 1 hour time.