- Lightly fried beef balls10
- beef bones1 lb
- Turmeric Powder1/4 Teaspoons
- Cumin Powder1 Teaspoons
- Coriander Powder1 Teaspoons
- Chili Powder1 Teaspoons
- Fennil Powder1/2 Teaspoons
- Garlic paste1 Teaspoons
- SaltAS per taste
- Please follow the Lightly fried beef balls and have the lightly fried meat balls ready for the curry. Grind ¼ of the onions, tomato, coriander powder, chilli and cumin in the blender with very little water.
- Heat oil in medium heat in frying pan. Add fennel powder the remaining onions and fry till golden brown
- Add the ground ingredients with the garlic paste and turmeric powder and fry and add the beef pieces to these ingredients and let them really fry till all the paste gets into the beef pieces for at least 5mts.
- Add 1 cup water and close the pan and let it cook on low heat until the beef is cooked and desired consistency is reached
- Do not let the beef get overcooked or it loses it’s taste.
- Now add 10 pieces of meat balls fried lightly and add these to the boiling beef curry and boil for about 5mts and switch off
Tamil recipes Mutton Meat Balls Curry is an excellent dish with rice, briyani, fried rice and for Chappatis, Paratas, Idliy and Dosa. MUTTON MEAT BALLS CURRY with bones add an extra spike to the flavor. Our family loves to chew and bite the bones! Bones add an extra spike to the flavor to MUTTON MEAT BALLS CURRY recipe
The lamb or goat mutton meat will make all the difference in taste and flavor for MUTTON MEAT BALLS CURRY recipe. Try to get the goat meat from the halal or mexican shops (they call it chevo). Believe me,goat is the closest to Indian mutton you will ever come to in USA!
appam and bread. Since fish is one of our favorites, we make it at least twice a week.