- Mutton Liver1lb
- Chilli Powder1 Teaspoons
- Turmeric Powder1 Teaspoons
- Ginger/Garlic paste1 Teaspoons
- Green chilies3 medium size
- Cilantro1/4 bunch
- Garlic cut into fine tiny pieces4 medium size cloves
- Pepper & Saltto taste
- Wash and cut th eliver into smaller pieces. Marinate it with turmeric, chili, garlic& ginger paste and salt and pepper
- In a large frying pan season the onions diced and green chili well
- Add the marinated liver and fry them together well
- Cook on high till all the water has been absorbed. It should be really dry.
- Even a little bit of water in the meat will cause it to break when frying. Let it cool
- Garnish with cilantro and serve hot
Mutton Liver Fry Tamil recipe is one of the unique taste bud recipes. It is not liked by all. Only certain people develop a taste for these organs recipes. This can be tried on chicken liver if mutton/lamb liver is too smelly!. Indian MUTTON LIVER recipe is excellent side dish for rice with sambar,rasam, curd."