Murungakai Puli Kolambu
10-15 pieces (cut 2 inches)
medium 1/2 chopped
- Wash and Cut Murungai in water
- In a pan add oil and season mustard and fennugreek
- When mustard splutters add chopped oinion and tomato, fry well for 2-3 minutes
- Add coriander, jeera, chili and garlic with 1/4 cup of water and let the paste fry a bit and add tamarind paste
- Add 2-3 cup of water and the Murungakai cover with a lid and boil till Murungakai is fully cooked
- Serve with rice, idli, dosai and aapam. You can add ghee with rice too!
- This Murungakai Puli Kolambu tamil recipes is a general use curry for many uses in a meal.
- It is best with white rice and ghee as well for idli and doasia as side dips.
- It is can also have okra and kathirka as vegetables.