Mocha Kotta Karuvatu Kolambu
6 pieces (1 inch)
Mocha Kotta(Black Beans)
Red Chili Powder
- Wash and clean the mocha kottai and pressure cook it for 5 minutes
- Wash and clean the karuvadu
- marinate karuvadu and mocha kotaa with salt, turmeric nad red chili powder
- Cut onions and tomat into small pieces
- Heat oil in a pan and add mustard and urid dal
when uril dal ops add the curry leaves, oinions and tamto and fry a bit for about 2 minutes
- add the tamarind paste, cumin and coriander powder and mix well with little bit of water
- add now and mix in the karuvadu and mocha kottai
- Let it come to a full boil. Let it simmer for about 30 minutes in very low heat in order for the karuvadu to soak and give out the flavor
- Tamil recipes Mocha Kotta Karuvatu Kolambu is a poor man's well-known dry fish curry from Tamil Nadu.
- Easy to Learn how to make this delicious and flavourful recipe by following the easy instructions.