- One mutton (or beef) brain
- Mutton1/2 Kilograms
- Turmeric powder1 Teaspoons
- Chili Powder1/2 Teaspoons
- Jeera (cumin) powder2 Teaspoons
- Small onions6
- curry leaves one prig
- Remove the membrane by putting it in the water.
- Sprinkle little water on the brain and cook with salt, turmeric and jeera pdr and a pinch of chilli powder.
- Season with a good quantity of oil, small onions and curry leaves. Add the brain, cut into small pieces with a spoon and add pepper powder to taste.
Tamil recipes presents this falvorful but delicate taste Madurai Milagu Moolai Poriyal for special people who love GOat Brain. This is not a common menu for most people around the world. But hose who have tasted will know howmuch they love it.