- onionsliced finely
- green chillies2 chopped
- garlic1-2 flakes , chopped finely
- ginger1/4 chopped finely
- Salt and pepperto taste
- A little garam masala powder
- cooking oil/ghee(clarified butter)2 Tablespoons
- Heat the oil and fry the onions, ginger, garlic and green chillies till the onions turn brown in color.
- Take the pan off the heat, add the eggs, salt and pepper and the garam masala pwd and stir well.
- Put back on the fire and fry, stirring continuously till the mixture turns solid and is well browned.
- Can be eaten as a breakfast dish, on toast or with plain ric eand dal.