- Ginger/ Garlic paste1 Tablespoons
- Turmeric powder1/2
- Ground Pepper1 Teaspoons
- Saltto taste
- Boil the eggs to a full boil .Peel them and cut it into halves and set aside
- Pour oil in a frying pan
- Add onions and fry till light brown
- Now add the ginger/garlic paste, turmeric and ground pepper and salt and fry well with a little water for gravy for 5 mts
- Add the boiled and halved eggs and fry in low heat. Turn and mix it carefully to keep the yellow and white halces together. Remove when it is sticking to the pan.
- This goes well with lime, tomato and tamarind rice
Indian egg pepper fry Indian egg pepper fry recipe is really very simple to make. Indian egg pepper fry recipe is a great side dish for bread, chappatis, noodles, whtie rice with sambar, rasam, yogurt and egg curries. Of course it is a great snack by itself.