- Spinach1 1/2lbs. (washed & finely chopped)
- Green chilies4 (finely chopped)
- Grated ginger1/2 Teaspoons
- Tomatoes3 (finely chopped)
- Onions3 (finely chopped)
- Crushed garlic5 cloves
- Oil3 Tablespoons
- Saltto taste
- Whisk the eggs. Add little salt and mix well. Heat a little oil in a large flat pan
- (tava) and pour the egg mixture. When both the sides are cooked, remove from heat.
- Cut the omelette into small squares. Set aside. Cook the spinach with little water and salt. After it is cooked, grind it into a smooth paste.
- Heat the oil in a pan and fry the ginger, garlic, green chilies and onions. Then add the tomatoes and ground spinach paste and cook for about 10 minute or until the gravy becomes thick.
- Add the omelette squares and continue to cook for 5 minutes in a low heat.
- Serve hot.