- Boiled egg4
- Onions1 chopped
- Ginger (cut small pieces)1 med
- Cinnamon1/2 Teaspoons
- Chili powder1 Teaspoons
- Coriander powder1 Teaspoons
- Garlic4 small cloves
- Turmeric powder1/2 Teaspoons
- Salt and PepperAs per taste
- Pour oil in a frying pan
- Add onions cinnamon, ginger, garlic and fry till golden brown
- Add tomato,chili powder, coriander powder and fry for 4-5 mts.
- Add 2 cups of water and close the lid and let it boil for at least 10 mts on low heat
- Open the lid and add the eggs one by one into the masala while it is boiling
- Switch off and serve hot with rice or chappathi
Indian egg masala recipe is very simple to make. Indian egg Masala recipe is a great side dish for bread, chappatis, noodles, white rice, briyani, fried rice and all other rice dishes like lime rice and tomato rice.