- Remove the fat from the chicken pieces and make slits into them with a knife
- Wash well and drain all the water
- Marinate the pieces with the ingredients above and leave it in the fridge to soak overnight
- The next day( for lunch or dinner)heat oil in a big hollow frying pan
- Beat the 2 eggs adding very light pepper and salt to it
- Dip the chicken pieces in the egg and fry in deep oil turning them often. Use a fork to see it is well cooked on all sides
- Serve it hot with any food or just as a snack
Tamil Recipes Chicken Roast is a special recipe, well marinated overnight, dipped in egg and fried well. This is a great side dish for bread, chapatis, noodles, biryani, fried rice, lime rice, tomato rice, white rice with sambar, rasam and Yogurt. It is actually Karachi roast, that I learned from my Mom while we lived in Pakistan. Karachi roast is not very popular in Tamilnad, so my husband and his clan enjoy this very much.