- Chicken1 LB
- Ground Black Pepper2 Teaspoons
- Chilli Powder1 Teaspoons
- Turmeric Powder1/4 Teaspoons
- Ginger/Garlic paste1 Tablespoons
- Oil2 Cups
- Salt1 Tablespoons
- Cut the chicken into small pieces and marinate it with chilli powder, turmeric powder, ginger garlic paste and salt and leave it for one hour
- Boil the chicken pieces in very little water till half cooked
- Pour oil in a frying pan
- Add onions and fry till light brown
- Add the boiled chicken and fry in low heat mixing it often
- Add the ground pepper and fry well
- Remove when it is sticking to the pan.Serve it hot with any food or just as a snack
Tamil Chicken Pepper Fry Recipe is hot and spicy. This is a great side dish for bread, chappatis, noodles, white rice, biryani, fried rice, lime rice, tomato rice, white rice with sambar, rasam and yogurt.
This is not a common dish in the eating places of India. Most road side shops will serve you if you request a chicken pepper fry. Those shops are the best, because they are usually owned by a husband and wife team serving you food closest to home cooking.