- Shredded chicken1/2 Cups
- Mint leaves5-6
- Oil2 Tablespoons
- Onion2big sliced
- Tomato1 big or 2 small finely chopped
- Chicken masala
- Green chilly4
- Mustard seeds1/4 Teaspoons
- Curry leaves5
- Coriander leafhandful
- You have to start with shredding the leftover Barottas into small pieces and keep aside.
- Now heat oil in the pan and add mustard seeds and curry leaves wait till start cracking.
- Add sliced onion and sauté till it gets golden brown color, and then add green chilly.
- Now add finely chopped tomato and sauté for next 2-3 minutes.
- Add Chicken masala, some chopped coriander leaves, curry leaves and very few mint leaves.
- Now add the shredded chicken and let it cook for a while.
- Now add shredded barotta and mix everything together.
- Let it cook for 5 minutes, then garnish this tasty dish with coriander leaf and serve hot.
- You can serve this tasty dish with raita as a wonderful snack.
- If you like spicy taste, then adds little red chili powder.
- You can also make this dish along with leftover chapatti and paratha or even sandwich bread.
- Instead of chicken you can use egg or any vegetable you like.