- Chicken with bones10-12 pieces
- Chilli Powder1 Tablespoons
- Cumin Powder1 Teaspoons
- Oil1/2 Cups
- Turmeric Powder1/4 Teaspoons
- Ginger/Garlic paste1 Teaspoons
- Salt1 Tablespoons
- Cut the chicken into small pieces and marinate it with chilli powder, turmeric powder, ginger garlic paste and salt and leave it for one hour.
- Now boil the above marinated chicken pieces in about 1-2 cup of water till half cooked for about 10 minutes.
- Pour oil in a frying pan. Add the onion, fry just a little bit till light brown.
- Add the boiled marinated chicken and fry in medium heat mixing it well for about 15-20 minutes.
- Remove when it starts to stick to the pan. Serve hot and enjoy.
Tamil Recipes Chicken Fry has many regional versions. Chicken fry is an excellent side dish for rice with sambar, rice with rasam, or curd rice and as snacks. This should be cooked with bones. Our family loves it with bones. Bones add an extra spike to the flavor of chicken fry in general. It Can also be served with bread, noodles, fried rice and white rice, sambar rice, lime rice and tomato rice.