Beef Urundai Kari Kulambu
- Please follow the fried beef balls recipe and have the fried meat balls ready for the curry. Grind ¼ of the onions, tomato, coriander powder, chilli and cumin in the blender with very little water.
- Heat oil in medium heat in frying pan. Add fennel powder the remaining onions and fry till golden brown
- Add the ground ingredients with the garlic paste and turmeric powder and fry and add the beef pieces to these ingredients and let them really fry till all the paste gets into the beef pieces for at least 5mts.
- Add 1 cup water and close the pan and let it cook on low heat until the beef is cooked and desired consistency is reached
- Do not let the beef get overcooked or it loses it’s taste.
- Now add 10 pieces of meat balls fried lightly and add these to the boiling beef curry and boil for about 5mts and switch off
Beef Urundai Kari Kulambu from Tamil recipes is an excellent dish with rice, briyani, fried rice and for Chappatis, Paratas, Idliy and Dosa. Beef MEAT BALLS CURRY with bones add an extra spike to the flavor. Our family loves to chew and bite the bones! Bones add an extra spike to the flavor to Beef MEAT BALLS CURRY recipe