- Goat Head (cleaned,cut small pieces)1
- Onions Large1
- Ginger paste1 Teaspoons
- Garlic paste1 Teaspoons
- Oil3 Tablespoons
- Red Chilli Powder1/4 Teaspoons
- Fennil Powder1/4 Teaspoons
- Cumin Powder1 Teaspoons
- Turmeric Powder1 Teaspoons
- Salt1 Teaspoons
- Marinate the cleaned and cut mutton head pieces with ginger paste, garlic paste,cumin powder, turmeric powderand salt. Leave it for a few minutes.
- Take a large cooking pot and boil the marinated mutton head pieces on low heat for 15 minutes with the lid closed.Switch off.
- In another frying pan add the oil and fennil powder and onions. Fry them well and add the cooked meat to this with the remaining water.
- You can either take it out as a gravy with little sauce sticking to it or dry fry it
- Serve with rice, sambarand rasam
- For garnishing, grill some rings of onions spread them with the cilantro and serve
Tamil Recipe Aattu Thalai Kari is one of the unique taste bud recipes. It is not liked by all. Only certain people develop a taste for these organs recipes. Mutton head fry recipe is excellent side dish for rice with sambar,rasam, curd. MUTTON HEAD FRY Recipe is one of the popular dishes among south Indians It is really simple and easy to make. It is a rare delicacy.