1. Lemons 5 – Cut into fine pieces.
2. Red Chili powder – 5 tsp
3. Salt – According to taste
4. Jeera/Cumin powder 1 tsp
5. Sesame Oil -half cup
6. Mustard seeds -handful
7. Fenugreek Powder– 1 tsp
8. Green chilis split -3
1. Cut lemons into 1 inch square pieces
2. Mix salt, red Chili powder, Green chili, Cumin powder and, Fenugreek
3. In a wide pan Heat Oil, Season with Mustard seeds till mustard pops
4. Pour the mixture on to the pan and Mix well and let it cook for 2 minutes
Can be served immediately but it is tastier after a day or two. Pickle can stay good for a week’s time, if it is stored in a Refrigerator.