1 fish Rawas, Surmai or Halwaa
1 onion cut in strips
1 inch ginger griunded to paste
10-12 green chillies chopped
few curry leaves
1 tomato cut in strips
1/2 coconut grated
1/2 tsp cornflour
1/2 tsp lime juice
* Marinate fish in salt for 15-30 minutes and semi-fry carefully.
* Saute the onion, ginger, chillies, curry leaves, tomato in oil till light brown.
* Soak the grated coconut in warm water and then remove and keep aside first milk.
* Take rest of the milk, pour into fried masala and put in fish pieces.
* Cook for 10 minutes. When cooked add cornflour dissolved in water and boil.
* Then add first milk. Add juice of half a lime or to taste.